How To Overcome Stomach Gas Problems
The buildup of gas in your stomach can result in various problems, some of them being, stomach pain and abdominal bloating. But there is no reason to worry. Some ways to bring down gas in the stomach are known. It just involves narrowing down the cause of the gas trouble. Some remedies for stomach problems are given below. Just read on in order to find out more about its symptoms and tips to overcome it.
Symptoms Of Stomach Gas Problems
- Intestinal Gas
- Abdominal distension
- Excessive flatus odor
- Excessive flatus volume
- Gas incontinence
Tips To Reduce Stomach Gas Problems
- Some over the counter remedies to treat gas are known. You can easily purchase anti-gas medications. Such drugs can easily alleviate gas in the stomach as well as other uncomfortable symptoms. Have medications as prescribed.
- Give up having food which produces gas in your stomach. Some food and drinks create gas in your stomach. This includes carbonated drinks, cauliflower, beans, onions and artificial sweeteners. Avoid these foods to narrow down gas in your stomach.
- There are certain supplements available to control gas. Milk products are known to increase gas in your stomach. Reduce intake of milk, ice cream, cheese and yoghurt in your diet. Have a lactose digestive enzyme. This prevents or brings down gas in your stomach.
- Have more fiber in your diet. A low fiber-diet causes infrequent bowel movements. Sometimes , it also results in constipation. Constipation leads to flatulence. Have 20 g to 35 g fiber on a daily basis. This gets rid of constipation. Stomach gas will be reduced.
- Every day, make it a point to have four to six small meals. Overeating creates stomach gas. Have small food portions. Instead of having three large meals, you are advised to have smaller meals at regular intervals.
- Exercise is absolutely necessary to bring down gas in your stomach. Stomach gas is caused by irritable bowel syndrome prompts or constipation. To curb this, you need to indulge in regular and active exercise. This triggers intestinal contractions. Bowels will become regulated. Those having normal bowel movements, will not have gas in their stomach.
That brings us to the end of the tips to be followed to reduce stomach problems involving gas. If these tips are duly followed, trust me, gas will not form in your body.